ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship For Medical
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship online applications are opened for B.Sc Nursing, G.N.M Nursing, A.N.M Nursing, & Medical students for the year 2020-21.
- Starting Date to use Online is 01/10/2020
- The Last Date to Submit an Application is 01/11/2020
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship: Eligibility
- Qualification Criteria :
- B.Sc Nursing – Minimum 50% in school 12
- G.N.M Nursing – Minimum 50% in school 12
- A.N.M Nursing – Minimum 50% in school 12
- Medical – Minimum 50% in school 12
- The scheme is out there to the only student whose family income is a smaller amount than 500000.00
- This scholarship wouldn’t be applicable for ACC employees and their children.
|Similar Link – Sterling Wilson Scholarship 2020-21, Vidyasaarathi|
Following documents ae required for ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarships 2020-21
- Domicile Certificate.
- Proof of Identity.
- Proof of Address
- Class10 Marksheet
- 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students).
- Student Bank Passbook.
- Admission confirmation letter
- Latest College fees receipts/College Fee Structure
- Latest Income certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship: Amount
- B.Sc Nursing Students can receive aid up to INR 20,500
- G.N.M Nursing Students can receive aid up to INR 15,000
- A.N.M Nursing Students can receive aid up to INR 10,000
- Medical Nursing Students can receive aid up to INR 30,000
How to Apply for ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020-21?
Just follow the below steps to use for the ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarships 2020-21 For Nursing & Medical Students.
There are 3 easy steps to use for Scholarship
- check ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship in Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: look for relevant schemes during which you’re eligible and apply for a scholarship
- Visit the ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Then Click the check-in link within the right top corner of the house page.
- Fill the below details to finish your Registration,
- Select your Title [Mr/Miss/Mrs]
- Enter Your given name [Ram]
- Enter Your surname [Kumar]
- And Enter Your Mobile Number [98******10]
- Enter Your Email Id [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Enter Your Password
- Note :
- Password Length should be between 8 to 14.
- The password should contain any combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters (other than).
- The password and email Id shouldn’t match.
- Retype Your Password
- Enter the Captcha code
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and click on the Submit button
- Once students click on the ‘Submit’* button, the system will send an account activation link on the registered Email ID.
- Students need to click on the link to validate the E-mail ID within 24 hours of successful registration.
- Then students can use the activated Login ID and password to enter into the Vidyasaarathi portal. (Fields marked with (*) asterisk sign are mandatory fields for registration in the Vidyasaarathi portal).
Search & Apply
Search for relevant ‘ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarships’ schemes during which you’re eligible and apply for a scholarship.
For grievance related queries : vidyasaarathi [AT] nsdl.co.in