Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Accenture hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, Accenture Off-Campus for the role of Associate Software Engineer Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the i.e Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:-
Company – Accenture
Post Name – Associate Software Engineer
Salary – 4.5 L
Batch – 2019/2020/2021
Qualification – UG & PG
Experience – 0 to 1
Location – India
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP CLICK HERE
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services?all powered by the world?s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
What would you do?
- As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What required for Accenture off campus drive 2021?
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Who can apply for Accenture off campus drive?
- BE /B.Tech ( All Streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- The maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- Candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies: 1. ASP. Net 2. SAP ABAP 3. SFDC 4. Others
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
Linked Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
You Tube Channel Click here
Cisco Off Campus Recruitment Drive [ 2021 ] Click here
Apply Now Accenture off campus drive for 2021 Batch Click here
or Apply Now Accenture off campus drive for 2019/& 2020 Batch Click here
Apply Now Accenture off campus drive via Elitmus Click here
How to apply for Accenture off campus drive 2021?
Candidates can visit the official site of Accenture hiring to apply for the Associate Software Engineer Drive.
Who can apply for Accenture off campus drive 2021?
UG & PG ( All Streams/branches).
How to Stay updated with Accenture off campus drive Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here