AlefEdge drive freshers Developer: AlefEdge hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. The freshers of 2018 to 2021. The application link of AlefEdge is on the careers page, Scroll down.
|Kent hiring for Software trainee Apply Now|
Company – AlefEdge
Post Name – Network Developer
Last Date – 26 Feb. 2021
Expreience – 0 year
Qualification – Bachelor’s / Master degree
Years – 2018, 2019, 2020 to 2021 ( Any )
Location – GANDHINAGAR, India
AlefEdge is the leader in the Edge Internet, delivering the power of the 5G based Edge Internet to application developers through our easy-to-use technologies.
AlefEdge is seeking smart and passionate coders, with amazing programming & problem-solving ability. Successfully completing the challenge will help you get ahead of other candidates & fast track your application with us.
Who can Apply for AlefEdge Drive Freshers Developer?
- 0+ years of experience (2020 and below grads)
- Hands-on knowledge of Coding and Problem-solving.
- 2 programming questions
- 20 MCQ’s
What are the Hiring Process for AlefEdge Drive Freshers Developer?
- HackerEarth Challenge
- Technical Round
- Final Round – (Director – HR + Head of Engineering)
- Experience: 0 years+
- CTC: Best In Industry
- Job Location: Pune
- Openings: 10
Contribute to the software architecture/ development in the following areas to name a few:
- Basic and Advanced Networking – packet processing/forwarding/routing
- Wireless mobility protocol handling
- Linux based system programming, multithreading, socket programming
- Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes
- The candidate is expected to be able to understand the requirements and independently develop code while keeping the overall picture in view. Participation in design/code reviews, as well as devising the dev-test methods for the software modules are also desired.
What Skills required for AlefEdge Drive Freshers Developer?
- Experience with networking, systems software, and libraries in a Linux environment
- C/C++ as part of a reasonably large project in a team
- Knowledge of TCP/IP/UDP protocols
- Software development tools and scripting in a Linux environment
- Development experience with multi-threaded system applications
- Socket programming
Good to have skills:
- Data Packet inspection and manipulation
- Linux kernel development
- Building and/or modifying protocol stacks
- Working on adapting/integrating third-party (or open-source) software into the product • Experience in mobility protocols (3GPP or 3GPP2) a plus
- Exposure to virtualization and associated control techniques
- Experience in monitoring solutions, analytics, etc.
- Experience in cloud-native technologies, containers, and orchestration with Kubernetes
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Get APPLICATION FORM and official site Click here
How to apply for AlefEdge Drive Fresher Developers 2021?
Candidates can visit the official site of AlefEdge hiring to apply for the Network Developer Drive.
Who can apply for AlefEdge Drive Fresher Developer?
BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics)
How to Stay updated with AlefEdge Drive Freshers Developer Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here