Arunachal Pradesh Award of Stipend
Online applications are invited for Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh for the year 2020-21.
|Similar link – NSP SC Pre-Matric Scholarship For Assam Students|
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh is Open till 30.11.2020
- Defective Verification – Open till 10-12-2020
- Institute Verification – Open till 10-12-2020
Arunachal Pradesh Award of Stipend: Eligibility
- The stipend is going to be admissible to students who belong to Scheduled Tribes of the State as notified by the Central /State Government and are a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- A student who fails during a class for a specific course of study/stream and gets re-admitted within the same level of study for a special course/stream shall not be eligible for the award of stipend for that class
- Students whose attendance is below 75% in any month (unless for certified reasons of health or bereavement) shall not be eligible for award of stipend.
- Students who pursue their studies through course or distance education mode shall not be eligible for a stipend.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Award of Stipend?
Just follow the below steps to use for the Grant of Stipend 2020-21.
- Attend the official website of National Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above.
- Then Select State Schemes tab and click on on Arunachal Pradesh within the sink list.
- Then Click Apply link within the “Grant of Stipend 2020-21” under Arunachal Pradesh
- It’ll redirect to the Login Page. Enter your Application Id, Password and Captcha for Login.
- After log into your account select the Scholarship scheme and fill in the specified details to use for the scholarship.
- If you’re a replacement User then Click on the Register link within the Login Page.
- Enter all required details for registration to urge your user id and password. After registering your account you’ll log in and apply for the scholarship.
- After complete your application you’ll get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
Note : Application complete altogether respects, shall be submitted to the top of the Institution/School.
Arunachal Pradesh Award of Stipend: Documents Required
- Mark sheet of the last examination passed.
- Student card.
- The first page of the SBI Saving checking account Passbook containing details of the account holder.
- Adhar Card.
- Admission Receipt of the scholar for the current school term
General Conditions for Arunachal Pradesh Award of Stipend
- Students pursuing their studies in institutions not recognized by the State of Central Regulators like UGC, AICTE, MCI, DCI, BCI, CCH. etc., shall not be eligible for award of stipend.
- The grant or continuance of stipend is subject to the satisfactory progress and good conduct of the scholar for the actual course that he has applied for a stipend.
- The govt reserves the proper to either cancel the stipend or stop or with-hold further payment to any student for such a period because it may deem fit.
- The stipend won’t be admissible for the amount when the institution is closed for vacation.