Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship
The government of Chhattisgarh invites online applications for ST/SC/OBC Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2020-21. The aim of the scholarship is to supply financial assistance to the weaker section of the society.
|Similar link – Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students 2020|
- Last date for student online for brand spanking new application and Renewal from 15.10.2020 to 30.11.2020
- Draft Proposal Lock From date 15.10.2020 to 10.12.2020
- Sanction order lock from 15.10.2020 to 20.12.2020
Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship: Eligibility
- Family annual income shouldn’t exceed INR 2.5 Lac
- Candidate must belong to SC/ST/OBC category
- Candidate must be studying in school 11 to post-graduation
|Similar Link – Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students 2020|
You can View Your Application here and, your Profile, Uploaded Documents, and standing of Application diary.
- Enter Your 7 digit Applicant Number 
- Choose Your school year [2020-21]
- Click on the “Show My Application” button
Students need to attach the subsequent documents alongside the shape
- Caste certificate (Original Satyapan)
- Income certificate by Tehsil office along with side payment slip.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- xerox OF 12TH MARK SHEET
- xerox of fee receipt
- Domicile certificate
- Self-attested Students Photo
- xerox of the passbook with IFSC code
How to apply Online Application for Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship?
Just follow the below steps to use for the web ST/SC/OBC Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21.
- Attend the official website of Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above.
- Then select the appliance link within the menu bar and click on on the “Register Yourself” link within the sink list.
- New Registration for Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship
- Please Enter Your Details carefully, Some information has got to be entered twice. it’ll minimize the likelihood of errors. Enter active Mobile / Email Address for further applications status
- Fill the registration form with the subsequent details,
- Enter your given name / name / surname
- Enter your Father/Husband Name, Mother Name
- And Enter your Profile Related Details
- Enter your Mobile / Email Details
- Enter your Correspondence Address Details
Please enter correct mobile number and E-Mail address. Important information like status of your application, sanction details, login/password etc are going to be sent by portal to your E-mail address.
SMS updates also will be sent to your mobile. you’ll also get your mobile number updated by login in into the system
- Please enter the code shown within the image and click on on “Save above details and Register me” button.
- Login for Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship
- Already registered users can directly click on the “Login” link within the application sink list.
- Next, enter your User Name / Applicant ID [Raj]
- Enter your Password
- Please enter the code shown within the image
- Click on the “Login” button
Post-Matric (higher than Class 12th), SC students who have previously applied to the National Scholarship Portal (scholarships.gov.in) even have the re-website of the department (tribal.cg.gov. in / scholarship) is mandatory. they’re going to be provided scholarships only through this portal.