DMW Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare invites online applications for PJMS Award for the year 2020-21 for Kerala students
DMW Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship: Eligibility
- Should belong to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddha, Parsis, Jains community
- Family-Annual income shouldn’t exceed 8 Lakhs
- Should be passed in Govt/Aided Schools
- Should be a native of Kerala
SSLC: Full A Plus Rs.10,000
Plus Two/VHSE: Full A Plus Rs.10,000
How to Apply for DMW Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship?
|Similar link – Jyoti Kalash Scholarship ( 100% ) 2020|
Just follow the below steps to use for the Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award 2020-21
- Attend the official website of Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare through the URL provided above.
- Then click on the “Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS)” under sorts of Scholarship.
- Next, read the instructions carefully and click on on the Apply Online link.
- If you’ve got already registered with DMW Scholarships, Do Applicant Login Please use your SSLC/ 10th standard detail within the first paragraph of registration
- Fill the shape with the subsequent details to finish the scholarship application
- Matriculation or equivalent examination has gone by the applicant
- Biodata of Applicant
- Permanent Address
- Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address)
- Details of Previous Institution and course supported which scholarship is being sought
- Bank Details
- Password Settings
- Accept the declarations, type the captcha image and eventually click on the Submit button
Help Desk Numbers: 0471 – 2300524
For any queries please send mail to email@example.com
so as to use online please visit the web site through URL www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in
Please see the notifications for the corresponding scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which provides the beginning and end date for online registration
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details associated with Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the appliance is verified by the Institution.
Fields given red asterisk mark are mandatory fields
this may facilitate to authenticate your identity and can help in avoiding duplication
yes, you’ll apply for one or more scholarship
you ought to immediately approach the institute to contact the Scholarship Office.
After submitting the appliance online, you ought to take a print out of the appliance , sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
you’ll contact the institution, and request for resetting your password
Once you’ve got registered online, you’ll log in with registration ID and choose scholarship details, and apply for the specified scholarship(s).
Yes. Do ‘Candidate Login’ and take a print out using the link ‘View/ Print Application’