Dr. Ambedkar SC Post Matric Scholarship
Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes (SC) & Backward Classes (BC) Punjab, invites Dr. Ambedkar post-matric scholarship applications for the year 2020-21.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage to enable them to complete their education.
Similar Scholarship : Shriram Capital Scholarship 2020-21 | Online Application Form
- Starting Date 26 Nov. 2020
- The last submission for an application form by students 4 January 2021
- The last date for the institute to send the online proposal to the approving authority 22 January 2021
- Last date of application form 15 march 2021
- The last date for approving authority to send online proposal to line department 22 January 2021
Dr Ambedkar post-matric scholarship Eligibility
- The scholarships are open to nationals of India
- Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakh, fifty thousand only) per annum.
- Only those candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes and who have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education will be eligible.
- Students pursuing Post Graduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible
- All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
How to Apply for Dr. Ambedkar post-matric scholarship?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students 2020-21.
Scroll down to get the Application Link
- Go to the official website of Dr.Ambedkar Scholarship Portal provided above.
- The user has to click on the “Registered Student Login” on the Home page.
- Enter the Student User-ID, Password, and the displayed Captcha Code, and click on the login
- Select the scholarship scheme and fill the required fields to complete the application process.
- After complete your application takes a printout of your application and sent it to the head of the institution along with the necessary documents.
Just follow the below steps to search your Dr Ambedkar post-matric scholarship application
- Select your Institute Type,
- Select your Institute Level,
- and Select your District,
- Select your Tehsil,
- Institute and press the button below to view applications.
- You may also enter your first name to list all applicants having the same name. You can also view the latest status of your application by clicking on (+) button on the left of the applicant details.
- Self-attested photocopy of caste certificate,
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- Copy of high school certificate,
- Copy of the first page of passbook (showing IFSC code of the Bank & Bank Account Number linked with Aadhaar Number)
- Handicap Certificate (if any) along with the print out of the Application.
Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain an income certificate from their employer and for any additional income from other sources, they would furnish a declaration by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper
Value of Dr Ambedkar post-matric scholarship
The value of scholarship includes the following for the complete duration of the course
- Maintenance allowance,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Study tour charges,
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars,
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Book bank facility for specified courses, and
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course
Get Application form Click here