ECU Executive Dean’s Master of Business Scholarship 2020
Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Application deadline : 31st July 2020
- All the selected students in ECU Executive Dean’s Master of Business Scholarship 2020 will get 20% reduction in tuition fee
- Selection will be based on the overall academic performance and other parameters as decided by the selection team at ECU.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Europe or North America
- foreign student and not an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or holding Australian Permanent Resident status
- willing to study at the Joondalup Campus of ECU
- Have received an offer from ECU to study Master of Business Administration course from October 3rd, 2019
- Fulfil direct entry requirements for the MBA course at ECU and start the course by 2020
- Research proposal and abstract in 3,000 and 300 words respectively
- All other enclosures
Terms and Conditions
- The recipient should have a sound financial background along with an overall good academic record.
- Course is non-transferable without ECU’s permission.
- The recipient has to retain a minimum of 60 credit points each semester and do not uphold their studies for more than one semester during their course.
- Scholarship can be adjusted against the fee of the course only and cannot be incurred to bear the recipient’s other expenses.
- Recipient must not hold any other government scholarship or any sponsorship.
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students studying at Joondalup campus and is non-transferable to any other ECU campus or another University.
- Recipient must comply with all the visa requirements.
How to apply ECU Executive Dean’s Master of Business Scholarship 2020?
Follow the below given steps
- A separate application for the scholarship is not required.
- Candidates applying for the masters’ programme at ECU will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Some Useful Important Links
You may also like this
Kohli PhD Fellowship ( 50,000 ) 2020
USA College Scholarship Program 2020
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2020-21
270 Joondalup Drive,
Joondalup WA 6027
AustraliaPhone: (61 8) 6304 0000
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Sarkarischolarship does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website