Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund,scholarship (JNMF) 2019
- Application Begin : Before Aprile
- Last Date : Before 31 May
- Applicationfee : 0/-
Rate of Scholarship
- Category :- Indian Nationals and Nationals of other Asian countries
- Duration of Scholarship :- Up to 2 years
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee Rs.18,000 per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. Rs.15,000 per annum
- Hold a FIRST Class Post-graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and post graduate level,
- Already be registered/admitted for Ph.D. degree with a recognized University/Institution in India.
- Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply,
- Not be above 35 years of age.
- Be a full-time Ph.D. Scholar
- Completed application form together with all the necessary enclosures should reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 on or before 31 May.
- The candidates are advised to send their applications as soon as possible. The Fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
- The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
Disbursement of Scholarship
- Directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiary
- Student Must attached Aadhaar with the bank account as well as application form
- Indian History and Civilization
- Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture
- Ecology & Environment
- An e-mail ID
Some Useful Important Links
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund (JNMF)
( Offline )
How To Fill (Video)