LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020
Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- All candidates those are selected for LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship will get : 4 Lakh cash prize
- the winning entry will be published on www.discoverlaw.in.
- Students must Have registered and sat for the 2020 LSAT-India test
- Applicant Accepted to the 5-year LL.B. programme of an LSAC Global Law Alliance law college
- Submit original work (all submissions will be checked for plagiarism).
- Selection will be based on the quality of the essay submitted.
Terms and Conditions
- The cover page should be made in a separate word file.
- The length of the essay should not be more than 1,200 words, excluding footnotes.
- The topic for the essay competition is ‘Diversity in the Legal Profession’.
- A panel of legal professionals will evaluate each submission and select the winning essay.
- Save the essay as – Last Name, First Name, underscore, the shortened name of the essay.
How to apply ?
- Write an essay on the given topic
- Email the entry to DiscoverLaw Scholarship@LSAC.org with “Diversity Essay” in the subject line. Include a cover page with the following information –
Title of the essay
A valid email address