Micron Off Campus Drive 2021: Micron hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. The freshers of 2020 to 2021. The application link of Micron is on the careers page, Scroll down.
|Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Now|
Company – Micron
Post Name – JAVA Developer
Job Id – 240621
Expreience – 0 to 1 year
Qualification – Bachelor’s / Master degree
Years – 2019, 2020 to 2021 ( Any )
Location – Hyderabad, India
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory, and NOR, is transforming how the world uses the information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning, and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol.
Description of Micron off campus Drive
We are looking Software Developer, Java Services and Integrations who will work within a service layer team developing API’s, integration web services, and web applications server-side coding using core Java and advanced Java programming and technology.
This role will be responsible for developing APIs for both internal and external consumption, develop applications for Marketing business requirements; working with cross-cultural development teams, architects and partners. The ability to problem tackle will be a key ingredient to success, good communication skills are a must, and a willingness to work with others and learn as a team rounds out the qualified candidate.
What are the Key Responsibilities of Micron off campus Drive?
- Works with a diverse group of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off, etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding, etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support the team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Knowledge working with GIT, Maven/Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience in implementation of Java, J2EE, and JS Design patterns.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Should be able to deploy the application in non-production environments on Linux platforms.
- Experience in writing unit cases using JUnit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Experience in Agile methodology
Who can apply for Micron off campus Drive?
- Education – Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0- 1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, high-performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding of data modeling
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem-solving
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, SAP HANA)
- Experience with Cloud services
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms, Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Get APPLICATION FORM and official site Click here
How to apply for Micron off campus Drive 2021?
Candidates can visit the official site of Micron hiring to apply for the developer Drive.
Who can apply for Micron off campus Drive?
Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
How to Stay updated with Micron off campus Drive Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here