NSP SC Pre-Matric Scholarship
Applications are invited for Pre-Matric Scholarship For SC Students (Class IX And X) Assam for the year 2020-21.
|Similar Link – Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students,|
Objectives of the scheme are
(a) To support parents of SC children for the education of their wards studying in classes IX and X in order that the incidence of drop-out, especially within the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and
(b) to enhance participation of SC children in classes IX and X of the pre-matric stage, in order that they perform better and have a far better chance of getting to the post-matric stage of education.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship To SC Assam Scheme deadline is 30-10-2020
- Defective Verification is Open till 20-11-2020
- Institute Verification is Open till 15-11-2020
|Similar Link – Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority Students|
NSP SC Pre-Matric Scholarship: Eligibility
- Students should belong to a scheduled caste.
- His/her parent/Guardian’s income not exceed Rs. 2.50 Lakh once a year.
- Scholarship for studying in any class is going to be available for less than one year. If a student has repeated a category, she/he wouldn’t get a scholarship for that class for the second (or subsequent) year.
How To Apply for NSP SC Pre-Matric Scholarship?
The scheme is implemented through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). it’s mandatory for all students to use online on the web site i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in.
Value Of NSP SC Pre-Matric Scholarship
The value of scholarship includes the subsequent for the complete duration of the course
(i) scholarship and another grant,
(ii) additional allowance for college kids with disabilities studying privately un-aided recognized Schools.
(iii) Additional Allowances for SC students with disabilities studying privately unaided Schools
The NSP SC Pre-Matric Scholarship are going to be payable for 10 months in a tutorial year
|Scholarship (Rs.PM) (for 10 Months)||225||525|
|Books and unplanned Grant (Rs.PA)||750||100|
Mode Of Payment :
Direct Benefit Transfer through PFMS (Public Financial Management System) by the Ministry
Terms & Conditions of NSP SC Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Income declaration of self-employed parents/guardian should be within the sort of a certificate issued by Revenue Officer, not below rank of Tehsildar.
- Employed parents/guardians are required to get an income certificate from their employer Employed parents/ guardians should obtain a consolidated certificate from the Revenue officer for the other additional source of the income He/she should be regular, full-time students studying during a Government school or in the class recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of education.