OLA Off Campus Drive 2021: ola hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. The freshers of 2018 to 2021, or any other application on the ola careers page link in the description.
|Daffodil Off Campus Drive for Junior Associate- IT Apply Now|
Company – OLA
Post Name – Software Development Engineer
Job Id – 15008
Expreience – 0 to 1 year
Qualification – Bachelor’s / Master degree
Branch – All streams
Years – 2019, 2020 to 2021 ( Any )
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka India
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
What are the Key Roles/Responsibilities for OLA off campus Drive?
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on optimization and performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Collaboration with multiple internal/external stakeholders such as product, business, DBA, and Dev Ops.
- Execution ability focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality
- Process adherence for tech and organizational policies.
- Should be able to prepare technical documentation which includes data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, and low-level design of an application/service.
What are the Experience & Skills Required for OLA off campus Drive?
- Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms
- Build and develop qualified code
- Good understanding and hands-on of any relevant framework to build services/platforms/applications.
- A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
- Ex: object-oriented programming, concurrency, and fundamentals of computer science.
- Strong team player with an open mindset to learn new technology.
- Good problem-solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of using any SQL and Non-SQL databases.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of common software engineering and development life cycle.
- Work in Agile mode and Data-Driven development process.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Get APPLICATION FORM and official site Click here
How to apply for OLA Off campus Drive 2021?
Candidates can visit the official site of ola hiring to apply for the software developer engineer 2021 Drive.
Who can apply for OLA Off campus Drive?
How to Stay updated with OLA Off campus Drive Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here