Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship 2020
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020 is launched by Temenos under its CSR Program. The goal of this scholarship program is to support 2nd-year undergraduate engineering students studying at Anna University, by giving them the chance to use for need-based and merit scholarships up to INR 70,000/year for his or her study-related expenses supported specific criteria.
Temenos AG, headquartered in Geneva, is that the world’s leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to rework their businesses and stay before a changing marketplace. India may be a material location for Temenos because it represents 52% of its total employee concentration.
Temenos is committed to finding ways to use technology to enable social change. Education is one among the foremost powerful instruments for reducing poverty and inequality and enhancing competitiveness within the local economy. Through its CSR program, the organisations’s goal is to supply students from disadvantaged local communities with digital skills and capabilities and help them unleash future opportunities and gain access to jobs, health and finance.
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020: Eligibility
- Open for college kids studying at Anna University, Chennai.
- Only students enrolled in 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech (IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I) programmes are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 80% in school 10, Class 12, and 1st year of their respective B.Tech/B.E. program
- Annual family income of applicants must be but INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs)
Up to INR 70,000/- per annum for 2nd – 4th year of engineering studies
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020: Documents
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Income proof
- Class 10, 12 & B.Tech/B.E. 1st year (all semesters) mark sheets
- Current school year fee receipt
- Fee structure from college
The selection of students for the Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020 involves a multi-stage process. the students are going to be selecte after the assessment of the merit and financial needs of the applicants.
The key steps of the choice process are below:
- Screening of scholarship applications supported merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
How To Apply for Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2020?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
- Login to Buddy4Study together with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study together with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- you’ll now be redirect to the ‘Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program’ application page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to start the appliance process.
- Fill the specified details within the online form.
- Upload the required documents as a part of the appliance process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the appliance process.
Apply Now : https://www.buddy4study.com/page/temenos-adopt-it-scholarship-program
In case of queries. please reach bent us: