University of Melbourne Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship
The University of Melbourne, Australia invites applications for the University of Melbourne Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship 2021 from Master of Teaching (Primary) teacher candidates. This scholarship aims to provide travel scholarships to the eligible candidates who are undertaking a placement in an indigenous community or overseas school.
Similar scholarship :- The Fortis Society 2021
- Application starting date: 1st January 2021
- Application deadline: 28th February 2021
University of Melbourne Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- The applicant must be an Australian/domestic or an international student
- Candidates must be studying the Master of Teaching (Primary)
- and they must be undertaking a placement in an indigenous or overseas setting
- You may get to upload/submit attachments to support your application. this is often very simple but requires you to possess the documents saved on your computer, or on a memory device.
- You need to permit enough time for every file to upload before trying to connect another file. Files are often up to 25MB each; however, we do recommend trying to stay files to a maximum of 5MB – the larger the file, the longer the upload time.
Similar scholarship :- USA College Scholarship Program 2020
- Approximately 10 scholarships are award every year. A one-off payment of up to AUD 1,500 will be provide to scholars.
How to apply for University of Melbourne Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship?
Follow the steps below to apply for the University of Melbourne Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Submit the application.
SAVING YOUR DRAFT APPLICATION
- If you would like to go away a partially completed application, press ‘save and close’ and sign off. once you log back in and click on on the ‘My Submissions’ link at the highest of the screen, you’ll find an inventory of any applications you’ve got to start or submite. you’ll reopen your draft application and begin where you left off.
- You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the ‘Download PDF’ button located at the rock bottom of the last page of the appliance form.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- You will find a Review and Submit button at rock bottom of the Navigation Panel. you would like to review your application before you’ll submit it.
- Once you’ve got reviewed your application you’ll submit it by clicking on ‘Submit’ at the highest or bottom of the screen or on the navigation panel. you’ll not be ready to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed and there are not any validation errors.
- Once you’ve got submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is feasible .
- When you submit your application, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a replica of your submitted application attached. this may be sent to the e-mail you wont to register.
- Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria and details submitted by the candidates.
NOTE – If you are doing not receive a confirmation of submission email then you ought to presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Hint: also check the e-mail hasn’t landed in your spam or junk email folder.
Terms and Conditions
- Submit an application online.
- Citizenship requirements are Australian / domestic student