University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship 2021
The University of Sydney invites applications for the University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship 2021 from students studying singing and/or piano. This scholarship aims to support young musicians moving into the music profession to undertake studies in singing and piano at the Sydney Conservatorium of MusiTey c. Selected students will receive an annual payment for their coursework studies.
Similar Scholarship – University of Melbourne Scholarship
- Application deadline: 28th February 2021
University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, an applicant must have below points:
- The applicant must have an unconditional offer to study full-time coursework or research degree at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- They must be currently enrolled full time in a coursework or research degree at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music at the University of Sydney
- And they must be studying singing and/or piano
Benefits of University of Sydney Scholarship
- The Chapple Bremner Scholarship value and duration will be determin by the Dean of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music and will be stipulate in the Scholarship Offer Letter to the successful recipient(s).
How to apply for University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship?
- No application require for this scholarship.
- Eligible students will consider this scholarship as part of their admission application to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Scroll down to get Application link
- The scholarship will be award on the basis of academic merit, and/or portfolio and/or performance.
Terms and Conditions
- For a postgraduate research applicant, the scholarship may also be awarded on the basis of research achievements and potential.
- Applicants may need to attend an interview.
- The scholarship will be award by the Dean of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music on the recommendation of the Chapple Bremner Scholarship Committee.
- For a coursework student, the annual payment will in two equal installments after the census date of each semester.
- For a postgraduate research student, the value of the scholarship will give as a stipend on a fortnightly basis.
- Deferral of the scholarship does not allow.
- Transfer of the scholarship, within the same faculty, may be permitted with the written approval of the Dean.
- The University of Sydney Scholarship will be offer subject to the availability of funds.
Level 4, Jane Foss Russell Building (G02),
The University of Sydney,
Phone: 61 2 8627 1444
Get application link and official site Click here