Yiron Off campus Drive 2021: Yiron hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. The freshers of 2019 to 2021 are eligible. The application link of kent is at the bottom of the post, scroll down.
Company – Yiron
Post Name – Software Engineer
Qualification – UG & PG degree
Experience – 0 – 1 year
Salary – INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
Years – 2019 & 2020
Location – Chandigarh, India
About The Company
Yiron Technologies is an IT Products, Services, and Consulting company having offices in Pune and Chandigarh. It started in 2015, providing IT services to a large travel company based in the Middle East and Africa. Through hard work and diligence, it has now grown into a company with over 100 associates with a set of IT products, services, and consulting offerings, available to customers globally.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
What are the Description for Yiron Off campus Drive?
- Work on the assigned Java Development tasks from scratch in Development project or in bug fixes as a part of Maintenance projects as applicable.
- Document the technical designs using flow charts, UML, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and Wireframes.
- Write Optimum Java/J2EE Code as per the Industry best practices and adhering to company’s code standards.
- Perform the Self Unit Testing of coded components and also write automation scripts to test the functionalities wherever needed.
- Coordinate with external teams within the company or from client side to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
- Work closely with Team Leads and Project Managers to ensure the successful, good quality and timely deliveries.
What are the Skill Required for Yiron Off campus Drive?
- Experience in Java/J2EE Web Applications development including Java/J2EE, Spring (Mandatory), JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSPs,
- HTML5/CSS3/JQuery and Java IDEs like Eclipse or Net beans.
- Hands-on knowledge of a relational databases such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server etc.
- Having knowledge of other latest frameworks and technologies like JSF, Struts, ZK, ZUL, J2EE
- Web Services, Micro Services JSON, Android etc will be a plus and will be given weightage.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
- Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably a BE/BTech-CSE or MCA or equivalent with through-out first division.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, presentations skills and communication skills.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Relevant Technology Certifications.
- Virtual training – No
What are the Selection Process for Yiron Off campus Drive2021?
- Written Java Test (online)
- Final Technical Interview
- HR Round
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
Linked Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Youtube Channel Click here
Yiron Off campus Drive 2021 Click here
CrowdStrike Off Campus Drive 2021 Click here
How to apply for Yiron Off campus Drive2021?
Candidates can visit the official site of Yrion hiring to apply for the engineer Drive.
Who can apply for Yiron Off campus Drive 2021?
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
How to Stay updated with Yiron Off campus Drive 2021 Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here